Maranatha Christian Academy's Mission Statement:
Maranatha Christian Academy exists to provide students an academically rigorous college-preparatory education in a distinctly Christian environment of high values, character development, and exceptional student culture.
MCA's mission is fulfilled through these core values. We purpose to:
1. Assist in the development of the "whole" person--spirit, soul, and body.
2. Assist each student in establishing a real and unshakable relationship with Jesus Christ by: 1) presenting the gospel, 2) training them to use the Word of God with authority, and 3) promoting the development of a truly biblical worldview and value system.
3. Produce students who are academically qualified: well-educated, self-directed, and life-long learners.
4. Act as an extension of the home and church by instilling Christian values and thus, together, equip the next generation to live godly lives in an increasingly ungodly world.
5. Train young people to be positive role models and influential leaders who will carry out the "Great Commission." (Matthew 28:19-20)
6. Lead students by way of example and instruction into a lifestyle that places the needs of others above their own needs and wants.