Schools understand the importance of accomplishments and MCA is proud of its achievements and awards through the years. Here are some highlights of MCA's accomplishments from the last few years:
- Boys' Basketball Coach, Jeff Wall, earned his 500th victory during the 2010-2011 season, making him one of a handful of coahces to have over 500 wins.
- Kristine Bergk was selected by Fox 9 News as a Top Teacher for 2011.
- Michael Pruszinske and Katharine Kacalek were commended students in the National Merit Scholarship program.
- Makenzie Lee was recognized as an Athena award winner for sustaining high academic standards as a three sport athlete.
- Ryan Watkins was an Excel Award winner for his high academic achievement as an athlete.
- Kyra Underbakke (class of 2008) took 3rd in the world in the category Plant Sciences at the International Science and Engineering Fair (ISEF); Atlanta, Georgia, May 2008.
- Stand Out Students for Channel 12 broadcasts this year (2010-2011) include Emily Hanson, Micheal Pruszinske, Kelsie Eckdahl, Trevor Christian, Makenzie Lee, and Anna Mungeon.
- In 2008-2009 the High School Choir entered the Minnesota State High School League Subsection Music Contest and received a rating of "Excellent".
- MCA received the "School of the Year" award from Oral Roberts University Educational Fellowship.
- Chief Administrator Brian Sullivan received the "Administrator of the Year" award from Oral Roberts University Educational Fellowship.
- Jimmy Fitzgerald qualified and participated in the MN State Cross Country Championships at St. Olaf College.
- Mr. Rob Andres was selected as the Assistant Girls' Soccer Coach of the Year in Section 4A with the Minnesota Soccer Coaches Association for the 2009 season.
- Girls Varsity Basketball Coach, Jim Hammond, was chosen as the Coach of the Year in Section 4A by the Minnesota Girls' Basketball Coaches Association for the 2008-2009 season.
- Walt Walker was selected as Assistant Coach of the Year in Section 4A by the Minnesota Girls' Basketball Coaches Association for the 2008-2009 season.
- Elementary principal Sara Henderson authored a series of children's books published in May 2008 about her dog named Howie, and also had a story published in the book Chicken Soup for the Christian Woman's Soul.
- Nicole Schlegel, class of 2004, participated in the All State National Cheerleading Competition with the state championship team and placed 2nd in the nation in competition cheerleading. The competition was televised on ESPN.
- Kyrstin Underbakke, class of 2006, was one of two students selected in the state of Minnesota by the Minnesota Academy of Science for placement in the Research and Engineering Apprenticeship program at the University of Minnesota.
- Maranatha was selected for the third consecutive year as a recipient of the 17th Annual Minnesota Student Service Award for community service. The award was received in recognition of the many outreach projects in which the school and students participate.